Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible word of God.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, who created man by a direct immediate act.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
4. The Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
5. The fall of man, the need of regeneration by the operation of the Holy Spirit on the basis of grace alone. The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
6. The spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life separated from the world, witnessing of His saving grace through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
7. The Water Baptism is an ordinance instituted by the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus when a Christian is baptized, he is making a public confession that he has taken his place with Christ in death and burial, and that henceforth he shall seek to show all that he possesses the life of Christ.
8. Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts, chapter 2.
9. The redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
10. The resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.